Terms and conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The general conditions of sale for Spain can be found in the spanish version of the website: Términos y condiciones.
The following conditions are exclusively for the international market outside Spain.
• You will find our current gross price list in the most recent printed edition of our catalogue. This price list supersedes all previous editions. The list prices shown do not include current VAT. Net price lists may be agreed upon on a case to case basis.
• Lead time for all orders placed appears in order confirmations sent as soon as an order has been received and entered in our system.
• Payment terms may be agreed on a case by case basis.
RESERVATION OF RIGHT OF LEGAL OWNERSHIP
• Until Damesa receives full payment for the goods delivered to customers, these goods remain the property of Damesa.
• Delivery terms may be agreed on a case by case basis.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
• Unless otherwise stated, the minimum order quantity is one packing box per article. Details of packing quantities are given in the most recent printed edition of our catalogue. If the article required does not appear in our catalogue, availability and packing quantities will be confirmed by our sales team.
RETURN OF GOODS
• No goods may be returned without prior consultation and acceptance by our sales department.
• Carriage charges for the return of goods, when the reason for return is not attributable to DAMESA, will be borne by the customer.
• After reception and inspection of the returned goods a credit note will be issued which may be discounted from payment of the following invoice.
• Returned items are subject to a 20% reprocessing charge. Full credit will be given for any item returned due to a processing error (e.g. incorrect products shipped, incorrect quantity shipped or products shipped to incorrect customer) by Damesa.
• Goods which are obsolete, used, manipulated in any way or in anything other than perfect condition will not be accepted for return.
• The total value of the credit note will be equivalent to the cost of the goods when purchased minus the initial transport costs and minus any charges which originate from the reception and possible repacking of the goods in question.
RECEPTION OF DAMAGED OR MISSING GOODS
• If any goods are missing on reception or are received in anything less than perfect condition, this should be noted in the delivery note which accompanies every delivery. Under no circumstances will any claims be admitted more than 15 days after reception.
• If any incident should occur concerning the quality or technical characteristics of one of our products, customers must provide a copy of the label of the product in question or failing this the batch number, according to the stipulations of ISO 9001. No claims may be accepted without this information.
• No claims will be accepted regarding goods which have been manipulated in any way.
• All price lists published by Damesa in any format whatsoever remain at all times property of Damesa. All reproduction, whether total or partial, is completely forbidden unless explicitly authorized by Damesa. Failure to comply with this requirement will lead to prosecution.
• Continuous technical advances mean that are continually adapting our products to the needs of the professionals who use them. For this reason Damesa reserves the right to modify the dimensions or any other aspect of our products without prior warning, with the aim of providing a better and more efficient service to our customers.
• The information contained in this list represents commercial information and is not contractually binding.
• Any legal issues arising from sales carried out by Damesa will be settled in the courts of Barcelona (Spain).